We, copper cathode manufacturer, would like to offer you a long-term business partnership with supplying copper cathodes with the following specification:
Quantity: 2500 tons with an increase
Contract: 500 tons x 12 months / min
Trial batch: 500 tons / min
Terms of shipment: CIF, FOB, EXW, FCA
Copper cathode lme price (USD): "LME" minus x %
"LME" means London Metal Exchange ( www.lme.com )
Payment terms: SBLC / BG / DLC
Labor report and Inspection: SGS, Alex Stewart, Alfred H Knight, Robinson international or equivalent inspection.
1. Buyer sends signed Letter of Intent (LOI) + Know Your Customer (KYC) and Proof of Funds (POF) together in one e-mail;
2. Seller sends FCO, the buyer confirms the FCO (optional);
3. Contract period: seller sends a draft contract for the buyer to review, upon agreement on terms;
4. Buyer opens SBLC / BG / DLC on lot amount for the shipment;
5. Seller will Issue a 1-2% Performance Bond.