We, copper cathode manufacturer, would like to offer you a long-term business partnership with supplying African copper cathodes with the following specification:
Quantity: 2500 tons with an increase
Contract: 500 tons x 12 months / min
Trial batch: 500 tons / min
Terms of shipment: CIF Sea Ports ASWP
Copper cathode lme price (USD): "LME" minus x %
"LME" means London Metal Exchange ( www.lme.com )
Payment terms: LC
Labor report and Inspection: SGS, Alex Stewart, Alfred H Knight, Robinson international or equivalent inspection.
1. Buyer sends LOI (Letter of Intent);
2. Seller sends FCO, the buyer confirms the FCO (optional);
3. Contract period: seller sends a draft contract for the buyer to review, upon agreement on terms;
4. Buyer opens 100% documentary letter of credit on lot amount for the shipment;
5. Seller will Issue a 2% Performance Bond;
6. Payment will be released at the discharge port within 3 working days after the final SGS, Alex Stewart, Alfred H Knight, Robinson international or equivalent inspection.